Manufacturing Process Machine Shop:
- Turning (Single Spindle Automats, Chuckmatics, CNC Turning Centers, Hardinge Finishing Machines.)
- Oil Groove on SPMs (Single Loop, Figure Eight, Straight and Circular, Double Loop, Double Fig Eight, Half Fig Eight, Straight, Circular)
- Milling (Face groves)
- Drilling (Face, body and oil groove drills)
- Centerless Grinding
The process of manufacture is monitored for capability of CpK higher than 1.33 for Critical to Quality characteristics that are either customer designated or internally determined.
Alloys Samco Alloys manufactures castings in a wide range of copper and copper alloy specifications. While Samco has a comprehensive proprietary range of alloys that are equivalent to various international standards’ specifications, one of the key capabilities of Samco is to custom manufacture alloys in specifications that the customer desires.
- Aluminum Bronzes: Magnetic, Non Magnetic, Corrosion Resistant grades
- Gun Metals: Leaded gun metals and corrosion resistant grades
- Leaded Bronzes: Commercial Grades and High Leaded grades (Aero Space)
- Lead Free Bronzes: Attractive substitutes for lead with good machining properties
- Silicon Brass/Bronze
- Manganese Brass/Bronze
- High Conductivity Copper
This section will be updated shortly with a comprehensive list of alloys that Samco currently manufactures.